Saturday, June 21, 2008

Welcome Triangle Area Hypermilers!

I ran across WRAL's Golo (Go Local) community this morning and discovered a recent post about hypermiling in the Triangle.  If any of you find this blog, then I'd like to say hi!  You might see me on I-40 or around Chapel Hill in my silver 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid, bare foot on the gas pedal, cruising along at or just below the speed limit, windows usually open.  I have a "55mpg" Euro-sticker on the back of my car.  If you read this and see me, wave to say hi or give me a quick double-honk to let me know you "get it".

Get your own MPG Euro-sticker

Regardless of what you're driving, hypermiling can help you save a lot of gas (and money!).  If you're still learning about hypermiling, read through my collection of hypermiling posts to get started.  If you have tips to share, please post comments so we can all learn to be more efficient drivers.

Be efficient to each other!

No comments: